*Only representatives of public administration, societies and associations as well as freelancers and individual companies in the energy sector are eligible for reduced tickets.
Privately owned companies (AG, GmbH, KgaA, Ltd., etc.) are not eligible to purchase tickets at this reduced price. Students can register at a reduced rate by sending proof of enrolment to veranstaltungen(at)dena.de.
dena reserves the right to check the accuracy of the information provided. All prices include the statutory value added tax.
**We define start-ups according to the following criteria based on the German Start-up Monitor:
- Start-ups have been operating for less than seven years
- Start-ups are (highly) innovative in terms of their business model and/or technology and are not yet established on the (energy) market.
- Start-ups aim for significant employee and/or revenue growth
- Must not be a subsidiary
- Sole proprietors/small businesses, engineering firms and freelancers are excluded, but are welcome to register at the reduced fee.
- Management consultancies and the like are also excluded.
Interested start-ups please send a request to events(at)dena.de.
Note for media representatives
Please refer to the Rules of Accreditation for Journalists (70 K, PDF).
Please direct enquiries to presse(at)dena.de.